Latest Movie :

Man On A Ledge 2019

Man On A Ledge 2019
Description :
Man On A Ledge 2019
The movie is described as a white-knuckler. It totally is! What an amazing story. Very well told, with great acting. Very smart plot. Not your ordinary plodding action adventure. I can’t believe it took me 6 years to find it. Don’t wait another minute to see this fun movie.

This movie was really good; one that I would watch again. It kept my attention throughout, with surprise plots. I thought the actors did a great job. It is one of those movies where you can't figure out who is the good guy and who is not...(without giving too much away). If you liked the movie The Negotiator, you will most likely like this one.
Man On A Ledge 2019
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. New Release Best Movie - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger